Get creative with your Outdoor executions – there seems to be no end to the innovative applications that can be used to punch up an Outdoor campaign.
The pictures here show just a few of the innovative applications that were on our streets in 2005 including:
- Vinyl decals on Transit Shelters (Blue Jays)
- Skiing Beaver silhouetted image on Poster (Bell)
- Butter spread over side by side Posters (Gay Lea)
- “Brick Wall” addition to Transit Shelter (Lipton’s)
- Dummies added to Poster (Budweiser)
- Listerine Bottle added to Transit Shelter (Listerine)
Talk to us about your ideas, we’ll do our best to make them happen.